Welcome to the Farmers & Merchants Bank of Kendall
Where Your Family and Your Future is Our Priority
We are a privately-owned, FDIC insured, community bank who takes pride in getting to know our customers on a first name basis. Take a moment to browse the services we have to offer. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you.
NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
The holidays are meant to bring family and friends together to celebrate the season and each other's company but unfortunately, it also means a time for scammers and hackers to rev up their activity to victimize those unsuspecting shoppers. We would like to share a few tips to help you have a safer holiday shopping experience:
1. Don't shop online using public computers or networks;
2. Keep your computer and browser up to date with the latest patches and software;
3. Shop at reputable sites and be sure the sites you visit are legitimate;
4. Beware of phishing ads or pop-ups for "amazing" deals;
5. Use a single card for all online purchases to minimize your risks to one account;
6. Use a secure, unique password for your email account;
7. Don't leave packages or valuables on the seat of your car;
8. Use ATMs only in well-lit, public places;
9. Keep records at home of your credit and debit card numbers and customer service numbers; and
10. When approaching or leaving your vehicle, be aware of your surroundings.
For more security tips, click on the "Web Security" link located at the bottom of this page.